- 7 months pay advises.
- Payoff figures on secured assets (approximate)
- Value of secured assets (approximate)
- Number of payments left on assets, if less than 60.
- Year, Make, Model, and mileage of vehicles.
- Payoff figures are needed to determine how much longer you have to pay, and how much, if any, equity you have in the property.
- Value. This is need in many situations to, again, determine how much equity is in the property. The equity is important because is helps determine what assets you have from a bankruptcy perspective.
- Number of Payments. This is important should your income be more than the median income for a household of you size in the state in which you live, to determine which form of bankruptcy you may be able to file. It may also be useful in advising you what to expect depending on when you file.
- Year, Make, Model and mileage. This is useful in determining value and other useful information, such as deductions, when filing. Again, it can help in being able to advise you as to what to expect through the various forms of bankruptcy, or in some cases, what to expect if seeking other forms of debt relief.
While a consultation can still be done without these items, being the documents ask for often helps in facilitating the consultation and enables the client to receive much more accurate information regarding their particular case.