Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Clay County Florida Bankruptcy Attorney


http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/17337168/2/stock-photo-17337168-thank-you-word-in-12-languages.jpgI thank all my wonderful clients for a great year in 2013. Now, in 2014, I would like to change things to be able to better serve my clients. As things slowed down around the Christmas holidays, I had a chance to sit back and take inventory of my practice. I have decided to make a few changes.

First, I have a goal of making myself more accessible to my clients. Toward that end, I am going to develop a way to provide consultations over the internet using current technology, such as Skype. This should prove to be much more efficient than having to get people to come into my office.


Secondly, I plan on moving my office to a more central location for my clients. I am looking at opening 2 offices; one in Green Cove Springs and one in Middleburg. While the offices are only 30 minutes from each other, they are in very different geographic locations within Clay County.

I have a web address of www.bankruptcyjax.com, which is not very descriptive of being a Bankruptcy Attorney in Green Cove Springs, or a Bankruptcy Attorney in Middleburg. Both are in Clay County, and as such, perhaps I should promote myself as a bankruptcy attorney in the Greater Clay County Area.

How should I promote my web site? Any thoughts?

UPDATE:  Effective February 15, 2014, my Green Cove Springs office will be open, and by March 1, 2014, my Middleburg office will be open.

No comments:

Post a Comment