Sunday, April 11, 2021

BEAUTIFUL NEW OFFICE

 

I am pleased to announce I have moved into my new office in Green Cove Springs. This office, while still convenient to Clay, Bradford, and Duval Counties, it is significantly more convenient to St. Johns County and Putnam County.

As we all know, we are still working our way through the COVID-19 pandemic. While not downplaying the effects of the pandemic on our lives, our family, our community and our economy, it has caused us to take pause and consider life from a different perspective; we have slowed down and taken account of what is important to us; and from a business perspective, as many have learned to work from home, we have learned how to transact business virtually.

While I am excited to show off my new office, I am still offering virtual consultations either by phone or computer platforms such as Zoom. This is wonderful for both my clients that have difficulty traveling and for those in outlying counties.

My new address is

722 North Orange Avenue, Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043,

and my phone number is still 904-652-0060.

No comments:

Post a Comment